I’m smiling and happy about the following five things today:
1. These inviting, mysterious steps tucked away in a little hidden neighborhood north of Atlanta on my fun trip earlier this week:
(For some reason, they made me think that all things are possible–just up the hill a bit.)
2. My two-year old grandson Gabriel’s new training potty.
(It actually sings. “I’m so big. Look at me. I can use my own potty!”)
3. My five-year old grandson Daniel’s sense of adventure and daring. “I can drive a jet ski!”
(And he did, with a little assistance.)
4. On Tuesday of this week I had the largest number of page views ever for the blog–552!
5. Coming to the (sometimes difficult to swallow) realization that I alone am responsible for my joy (or lack of it) in life.
Great, great weekend to you!