This week many of my bringers of happiness were spelled “New York City” [which I visited with my older daughter Amy, son-in-law Orte and grandsons Daniel (5) and Gabriel (2)]:
1. Riding in style from the airport to the hotel.
2. Babysitting while Amy and Orte headed to Broadway.
3. Watching as Daniel becomes adept at hailing New York taxis.
4. Enjoying a twilight horse and carriage ride in Central Park, including a little bit of driving by Gabriel and Daniel.
5. Daniel and the Statue of Liberty.
I Love New York (well, to visit).