I love Friday, don’t you? Here are Five Things I’m joyful about today.
1. The ability to taste.
2. Believing that Everything is going to be Allright.
4. The smell of morning coffee.
5. The color green. I grin green!
I get lost in green.
Since tinytothood I’ve been in love with the color. I’m not really sure why. But a few theories:
* Green tells me to stop stopping and to go.
* Green knows how to share–for example, it finds itself paired with Red at Christmas and in stuffed olives.
* It is alive.
* Green is wealthy and abundant, is close with Presidents.
* Green has a great sense of humor. It’s not afraid to joke around.
Once, I asked green what s/he wanted people to know about her/him. The answer surprised me: “I’m not envious. That ‘green with envy’ reputation is all wrong, made up by other colors. I am confident, and I don’t want what orange or blue has. I like me just as I am. The grass is not greener on the other side; it’s plenty green right here.”
I like hanging out with green.
So does Mr. Happy.
Green is beautiful.
Green is also a youthful color.
A festive color.
(Okay, no comments about the hair color last St. Patrick’s Day. But really, Neal? Seriously?)
I hope I didn’t get too corny in this post. Allright, I’m outta here. Now tell me: WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR, AND WHY?
Have a Happily Colorful Weekend!