We’re deep into a beautiful, cool fall, and here are five things I’m happy about this Friday:
1. Finishing my first quarter teaching Language Studio (ESL) at SCAD. Here’s my terrific Mon/Wed 5:00 class on our final day.
I presented them each with a certificate for completing ESL at SCAD.
2. My buddy Riboclavin is in Ireland! No, no, not for a medical procedure he couldn’t get in the US! (Blog followers will recall that fake-named Riboclavin takes his temperature “frequently” and thinks he is dying at least a couple times a week. Broken fingernail? 911. As a good friend should, I revel in making fun of him.) But just look at these cool pics from Ribo.
Here he is with fellow traveler Brittany.
Seems they eat a lot.
May Riboclavin and Brittany have a continued safe, fun, HEALTHY trip.
3. Learning to make a text whale.
4. Realizing that even plants know how to share.
5. This friendly parrot saying hello to me several times this week.
Happiest of Weekends ahead!