It’s Friday yet again! (Okay, it’s Saturday now.) I’m happy! Here are five reasons why:
1. It’s cool again in South Georgia! Cold actually, like it SHOULD be in January.
2. Five-year-old Grandson Daniel’s homemade poster-style Birthday Card for my January 10th bday. I feel so old now that I’ve reached … 39:
3. Speaking of my 39th bday, here’s my favorite gift: a new microphone for my world-famous blogging:
4. Having a great “So why is that your favorite color?” class in my ENGL 193 for Internationals at SCAD. Here’s the floor that day:
5. Having difficulty letting go of Christmas.
Have a bountiful MLK Holiday Weekend!