I love this picture (and accompanying story) of a wife carrying her double amputee husband across some water.
Archive for August, 2013
1. Finishing up summer term at SCAD yesterday. (We’re on the quarter system.) Here I am with a few of my English 193 international students after our little pot luck/ last day of class lunch.
What a grand and fun group of students!
2. Falling in love with mangoes.
They’re great on the top of salads.
3. Eyesight. I take it for granted so often.
4. Clean water. (Same comment as above.)
5. Finishing up the last few days of my six-weeks eating plan (Eat to Live), mainly vegetables, fruits, beans, nuts and seeds. Plus: I’m down to my high school weight. Minus: Not a single pair of my pants fit.
Have a healthy weekend ahead!