(Which means, of course, that I didn’t get around to posting the Happy Bringers yesterday.) Here’s what I’m happily hooting about this week:
1. This very cool picture (and accompanying story) of a young man falling asleep on the shoulder of a stranger on a New York subway.
2. The joy of teaching a spectacular group of international graduate students at SCAD this term. Here are Han Hao, Jialin Wang and Yi Sun in a small group discussion last week.
3. Sweater weather–finally!–in Savannah.
4. Grandson Daniel’s swim meet.
(We both look a little goofy in that pic.)
5. My ongoing love of roasting/baking vegetables and fruits.
Give someone a shoulder to lean on this weekend!