It’s nearly Thanksgiving, one of my Top Three Holidays! (After Christmas and Arbor day.) Here’s what I’m happy the week before Thanksgiving:
1. Beautiful, beautiful Savannah Fall!
(Gorgeous tree I kept staring at in daughter Amy’s front yard.)
2. Monkeying and Unicorning around! (In Big Lots.)
3. Putting Grandtwin Madison to sleep.
4. Grandsons Gabriel and Matthew in the strangest of places:
5. The last meeting of my Incredible SCAD ESL class.
We had a little food for our final meeting.
Be Pre-Thanksgiving-ish this weekend!