As many of you know, Affirmations are an important part of my Positive-Oriented Life Strategy. “Affirmations remind me of what I want in life!”
Well, I saw this book today …
… and thought, “You know, I kinda like that affirmation. I’m gonna use it in my repertoire from now on.” Then I got to thinking that there are probably other quirky or funny affirmations out there.
* Today, I will gladly share my experience and advice, for there are no sweeter words than “I told you so.”
* I honor my personality flaws, for without them I would have no personality at all.
* I will find humor in my everyday life by looking for people I can laugh at.
* The first step is to say nice things about myself. The second, to do nice things for myself. The third, to find someone to buy me nice things.
* Why should I waste my time reliving the past when I can spend it worrying about the future?
* All of me is beautiful and valuable, even the ugly, stupid, and disgusting parts.
* Becoming aware of my character defects leads me to the next step: blaming my parents.
* Having control over myself is nearly as good as having control over others.
* I am willing to make the mistakes if someone else is willing to learn from them.