I love February, even though it’s just SO hard to spell. But once I got the word spelled correctly, after four or five attempts, I was all set to be happy. So here goes. Five reasons.
1. Coming to terms with having a pirate as a grandson
2. Thursday morning, walking a couple of blocks down to Huey’s on the river, and having Savannah beignets (SO much better than Nawlins’) and coffee ALL BY MYSELF.
Oh my goodness, so good! (And don’t make fun of my journal.) (Girls have diaries.)
3. Going on the coolest technological tour of SCAD (Savannah College of Art and Design), where I’m an adjunct.
4. Having a new lamplight installed next to my front door (okay, maybe my only door).
5. Making the most delicious, nutritious soup from fresh baby portabellas, vegetable stock, onion and garlic
Have a yummy Feb (it’s easier than spelling it) weekend!