The word “Friday” just sounds cool. Here are this week’s five reasons Neal is a happy boy.
1. Savannah being pretty in pink already.
2. Preparing a delicious BUT UGLY meal the other night–brown rice; black beans; and a tan mushrooms, onion and garlic thingamajig.
3. Spending a little one-on-one time with step-grandson (is there such a designation as that?) Tony before getting him on the plane back to boarding school in Virginia.
(Why is nearly everyone taller than me? Okay, I know “I” is the correct pronoun, but it sounds funny.)
4. Walking all twenty-two of Savannah’s historic district squares yesterday. Technically, there are twenty-four squares, but only slivers remain of two on Montgomery Street, due to “city progress.” A few pics before my storage claimed it was full:
5. Grandson Gabriel’s legs when I picked him up at school the other day. The teacher said he got carried away with the washable markers before she saw what he was doing.
Get out there, move your legs and have a colorfully joyful weekend!