Friday and I are BFF. I love her!
Here are five reasons I’m joyful.
1. Attending Fawn Smiley’s hip Grand Opening of her Hidden Well Acupuncture on Houston Street here in historic district Savannah (just a few blocks from my place).
2. Grandtwin Madison wearing daughter Emily’s blonde wig.
3. Great meal at Watershed on Peachtree in Atlanta. That’s Indigo Girl Amy (and Watershed co-owner) behind me in the black t-shirt.)
(I’m pretending I don’t know she’s back there and that the picture is all about me.)
4. Walking by this incredible façade of an old church on Piedmont Avenue near the park in Atlanta.
5. A wonderful Father’s Day supper at La Parilla with the daughters and their fellows.
(Orte, Travis and yours truly)
And a few more Happy Bringers:
* My father’s candied fried sweet potatoes on Wednesday up in Ball Ground (north of Atlanta) during a quick visit.
** Reminders that Happiness is a Choice
** Grandson Daniel dressing up as a Disney Newsie at theater camp.
(I made the bag.)
Great joy on your last day of spring 2014 and the first weekend of summer!