Warm (literally) Friday Greetings from Savannah!. Five reasons I’m smiling today:
1. Meeting new friends simply by walking down River Street. These folks are from Colorado and love visiting our city.
2. Grandtwins Madison and Matthew in a rare quiet moment.
3. Attending the coolest (figuratively) outdoor wedding for buddies Dominique and Amber at the Savannah Quarters Country Club.
The bride stole the show with her dazzling smile, but then, don’t most brides?
4. This quote attributed to Hippocrates: “Let food be thy medicine.” Last night I finished watching the incredibly encouraging and insightful documentary, Forks Over Knives, about the importance of eating more plant-based food. Watch it! It might change your life and health.
I have been changing more and more toward a diet consisting primarily of fruits, vegetables, whole grains, beans/legumes, and nuts, but this movie convinced me to speed up my efforts! Recent meals:
5. Truly believing that It Is Such a Joy to Be Alive!