Five reasons I’m a Smiling Fellow this Friday:
1. Getting a new horse to ride to work.
2. Believing (but not always adhering to) the truthfulness and significance of this affirmation:
“It is not my work to control others.”
(It would really be SO VERY MUCH EASIER for all concerned–especially me–if it WERE my work to control others.)
3. Homemade carrot-ginger soup.
4. The cooler weather we’re FINALLY having in Savannah.
Of course, I realize my use of the word “cooler” is relative.
5. Always, always moving forward.
Have a cool weekend ahead.