Okay, I know I haven’t done the Happy Bringers the past couple of Fridays. Sorry! I’ve been traveling up a storm, first to New Orleans and then to Atlanta.
Here’s a Bunch of Stuff I’m Happy as a Lark About Lately:
1. Laughing and saying, “Seriously?!” every now and then.
(If you decide to get them for me for Christmas, I want the sky blue. Thank you.)
2. Carving Jack O’Laterns with grandchildren. (Part of my job description.) First with Daniel and Gabriel.
Then with the grandtwins Matthew and Madison.
(With the hat, I was going for an older, white man version of Pharrell.)
4. Doors that won’t open. [We (okay, I) don’t need to go through every door.]
5. Happy little bathrooms.
6. Delicious breakfast sandwiches. (Fried egg with tomato jam at MetroFresh in midtown Atlanta.
7. All things New Orleans. (I went to make a presentation at the 2014 Popular Culture in the American South Conference.)
Have a joyful fall weekend!
(P.S. I forgot to stop at FIVE.)