It’s the last weekend in February, folks. HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?! Wasn’t it just Christmas a couple of days ago?
Anyway, here’s a handful of what has made me happy lately.
1. Rafael, one of my international students at SCAD, presenting me with this very cool journal–which he made himself (!). He had interviewed me for another class project and gave me the journal as a Thank You.
2. Getting a little pre-St. Patty Day green-eyed the other morning on a stroll through my Savannah historic district neighborhood.
(Much more about St. Patrick’s Day to come!)
3. Realizing there is beauty even in brokenness.
4. Getting a little choked up the other evening as I watched grandson Gabriel looking onto the screen of his buddy Liam’s smart phone.
And being thankful that difference doesn’t matter much to little kids.
5. Rejoicing in the fact that some folks still handwrite letters. Watch the inspiring video below!
Write someone some joy this last weekend of Valentine month.