“An April Weekend.” Doesn’t that sound wonderful? (Although a bit like a Harlequin Romance novel.)
Here are five causers (is that a word?) of my present joy.
1. A couple more examples of neighborhood nature joy near me in historic district Savannah:
2. An incredible Easter. Here are my four grandies–Twin Madison, Gabriel, Twin Matthew and Daniel.
More random Easter 2015 pics:
(Unhappy and Happy)
3. Easter afternoon, after church and food stuffing, seeing beautiful deer in daughter Amy’s backyard on Skidaway Island.
4. Later, my Easter tradition with Robert of having late Easter evening dessert at a nice restaurant/lounge (The Mansion in Savannah).
5. The ability to find good.
A joyful April weekend to you all!