It’s Friday! It’s JUNE! It’s Happy!
1. Grandson Daniel’s dress-up day at Savannah Children’s Theatre Camp. “Hollywood”
Spitting image of his grandfather!
2. A beautifully invigorating two hours at the Laurel Grove Cemetery here in Savannah this week. (I had never gone before.)
(Beware: A rather long mix of pics ahead.)
As I walked through the moss-laden oaks, I was mesmerized by the power of time to take back into the earth all that belongs to her. All.
Okay, I’ll stop even though I kept taking pictures. I love cemeteries. They are such celebrations of LIFE.
3. Meals this week. (All from the Forsyth Farmers Market here in Savannah.)
4. Beautiful plantscape at a house near me.
5. Bathroom sign in a restaurant on Hilton Head Island.
Great Weekend to you all!