1. Having the Coolest of Grandsons in the history of grandsons. Grandson Gabriel. Age 12.
2. Sitting in a little alcove on a huge chair in Atlanta’s Georgian Terrace Hotel, with a cup of coffee. And a bright light.
Here’s HR …
3. Breath. Yes. Being able to breathe! What a joy. And privilege.
4. Wait, did I say coolest grandson? Here’s more of the coolest. GrandTWINS Madison (second from left) and Matthew (doing something weird with his hands) at Field Day this past week. After winning the U.S. Puzzle Competition.
5. Yet another grandson, Daniel this time, with the lead role as Joseph in “Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat” which opens here in Savannah a week from today. Doing a selfie while trying on one of his costumes.
A few of the Joseph jokes I’ve been sending him during evening practice…
May you have a joyfully colorful weekend.