It’s the beginning of St. Patrick’s Day Weekend here in Savannah. In addition to THAT, here are Five Reasons I’m Happy.
1. Today’s affirmation from Louise Hay/Hay House:
2. Recently enjoying beautiful Amelia Island and Fernandina Beach (Florida).
3. The Luck of the Irish.
4. Enjoying delicious Shepherd’s Pie last night at Savannah’s Molly McPherson’s Scottish Pub and Grill.
5. My Cuban/Irish Grandsons.
Top o’ the weekend to ya!
1. Yesterday, enjoying a bowl of chilled Cucumber Dill Soup on the patio of Café Caribo in Fernandina Beach, Florida.
I LOVE that place!
2. September! Even though it still feels like July here in Savannah. But I’m imagining hay rides and pumpkins.
3. Jury Duty next week. (Okay, okay, I’m just trying to force positivity here.)
4. Trying to embrace the truth of this hard-to-swallow affirmation: “My body is made of the foods I have eaten.”
5. Short pants.
Have a fun, fun weekend!