It’s Lucky Friday the 13th, and here are Five Reasons I’m a Happy, Lucky Man.
1. Root vegetables (at Forsyth Farmers’ Market here in downtown Savannah).
2. Playing in yellow ginkgo (I think) leaves near my historic district apartment.
(Does ANYBODY else do this kind of thing? PLEASE say “yes.”)
(Series pics taken with the iPhone’s Burst method.)
3. Frosty the Snowman. This one sings, dances, and takes off his hat. (I will too for money.)
4. Yet another admonition to exercise.
5. On Wednesday at 12:12 (how cool is that?) attending my first Gratitude in the Squares gathering. Each week a group of exuberant folks meet in a different Savannah Square to take a few minutes to slow down and express a bit of thankfulness. Listen to leader (and new friend) Joanne Morton: “I love Savannah’s squares and I’ve always wanted to do something in them. I also believe that gratitude is magic! I thought, ‘what kind of magic could happen if we took a few minutes each week in a different square to share gratitude with each other?'”
I will definitely keep going back each week.
Read more about Gratitude in the Squares here.
Read more about Joanne’s work here.
Enjoy all the ways Good Fortune will be on your side this day and this weekend!