1. Robert’s beyond delicious Cast Iron Pizza with Fennel and Sausage …
2. Coming across one of my very favorite plants on the planet, a member of the elephant ear family. We found them creekside on a day trip over to nearby Bluffton, South Carolina. When I find them, I always have to touch them. I believe there is a magical and healthy joy there.
3. Waking up each morning to another day of discovery.
4. Brand new grand baby Novah Ti’amo.
5. Being okay with the realization that I have so much time on my hands I can ARRANGE breakfast fruit.
Yesterday morn, Robert and I headed over to a new bistro near us, Alexander’s, for coffee and a little breakfast. I got my usual (whatever drip they were featuring), but HR went all fancy — a latte with mocha.
The orange flower was edible! (He didn’t share.)
My coffee came in a sad brown paper cup. I had to force it to let me take its picture.
After HR’s sausage roll and my Kanelbullar cinnamon roll (with pearled sugar!), we just weren’t ready to leave, so we shared a beautifully delicious Scottish Egg.