It’s Spring-Beautiful outside, and that’s enough to get me happy. But here come Five Additional Reasons.
1. This cool photo of my buddy Clay. A few days ago, he visited Zion National Park in Utah.
2. Realizing, once again, that my happiness blog isn’t really necessary. All you need to do is Eat Happy Salad now.
3. The cool furniture in SCAD’s Jen library. (I took my ESL graduate students there for class last night.)
4. Grandson Daniel’s vocabulary sentence homework (1st grade).
5. Savannah spring close to my apartment.
Some early south Georgia blooming:
I love Fridays. Here are five reasons of joy.
1. Savannah azaleas near my place.
2. The sound of children’s laughter.
3. Springtime beauty on Jekyll Island last Sunday.
4. Always having enough to eat.
5. Clear communication.
Have an incredible weekend! Hear me?!
I went for a short walk this morning around my apartment in Savannah’s historic district. Here’s a bit of what I saw.
Then the rain clouds opened up, and I had to dash back home.
Thus the last blurry pic.
“Tell them dear, that if eyes were made for seeing, then beauty is its own excuse for being.”
— Ralph Waldo Emerson
“Tell them, dear, that, if eyes were made for seeing,
Then beauty is its own excuse for Being.”
— “The Rhodora” by Ralph Waldo Emerson