I’m up in Ball Ground (north of Atlanta) visiting my parents. Harold and Geneva Saye got married in 1944 and this year will celebrate their 69th anniversary!
Posts tagged ‘Parents’
What a spectacular month September is! And what an A+ week this has been.
And now …
Here are five Friday Happy Bringers.
1. The joyful freedom in embracing the truth that the only person I can change IS MYSELF.
2. An ink pen which writes flowingly well. The smooth movement of thoughts onto paper.
3. Visiting my parents earlier in the week. They are getting ready to celebrate their 68th anniversary!
4. The wonderful ability to be able to breathe deeply, and thereby nourish my body with oxygen and peace. (Take a moment and take a deep, delicious breath.)
5. Believing, really believing, that All Is Well.
Good weekend ahead!