1. Walking over to Sorry Charlie’s here in Savannah for a dozen oysters.
2. Speaking of walking, walking through Savannah’s February blooming.
3. Still speaking of walking, Robert, recovering from Covid-related pneumonia, now able to join me for short walks (with his portable oxygen).
And intently taking a picture of this “it-may-be-nearly-spring-but-I’m-not” brown October-looking leaf.
4. Pausing to be thankful for always having enough food to eat. Everybody doesn’t.
5. Opening night of Cinderella last night at Savannah Country Day School— with Grandson Daniel playing the Prince.
Have a magical weekend!