Oh my goodness! I have SO MUCH to be happy about this jubilant and 70 degrees-in-Savannah Friday afternoon. And if you think about it, I bet you do too.
1. Grandtwin Matthew’s smile!
And both grandtwins looking up at me in the attic:
2. Going last night to the Jepson Center for the Arts (here in Savannah) to hear a fascinating lecture, “The Spanish Element in our Nationality,” which was part of the current exhibit, “Spanish Sojourns: Robert Henri and the Spirit of Spain.”
Here I am with delightful buddy and Director of the Telfair Museums, Lisa Grove.
And a few pics from the Spanish-influenced reception:
(I need to learn the salsa.)
3. Celebrating my father’s 90th (!) birthday last Saturday in Ball Ground, GA
Harold Hulon Saye Sr.
Born November 26, 1923
On to 100!
My mom, 87.
My dad with great grandtwin Matthew:
4. Attending the Christmas Open House at Habersham Antiques and Collectibles yesterday (busy day!) And having too much fun.
The dealer in this room made me try it on:
Dr. Zhivagoish? Yes? No?
5. Speaking of having too much fun, did you realize you could do that in Big Lots?!
Is my bum too big for these?
Happiest of Fridays to you all!