What’s on your Gratitude List today? Here are a dozen items on mine:
1. Another day to live and breathe and have our being.
2. THE most delicious tomato basil soup I’ve ever tasted, for lunch today at Joe’s Homemade Cafe at the corner of Waters and 70th here in Savannah.
The open-face shrimp sandwich and gorgeous side salad were beyond good too. I wish I could just eat for a living. Will someone out there please pay me to do so? I mean, really, is that too much to ask? Thank you.
3. Beautiful ceilings.
4. This cool Post It note smiley face I saw on a restaurant window.
5. Hoola Hoops.
6. Stunning entrances.
7. Great classes.
8. Swirling birds.
9. Little houses.
10. Having my grandmother’s sewing machine.
12. The desire and ability to look and see.
Now, what are a few things you’re thankful for today?