1. Our cast iron Dutch Oven bottom round roast dinner last night. Whew. That’s a mouthful. Literally.
With carrots, potatoes, onions, mushrooms, fresh thyme and fresh rosemary.
2. The young mother and her one-month old baby who were next to us at the Atlanta Pride Parade last Sunday.
3. The front door of our old 1870’s home.
4. Knowing, truly knowing, that every breath we breathe is a precious gift to savor and appreciate.
5. HR matching with his food.
May you match up with a fun and healthy weekend ahead!