1. Seeing this display at Fresh Market snd thinking it was giving me life advice …
(I still think it’s pretty good life advice.)
2. Having a delightfully laidback and peaceful post-Thanksgiving meal with two of Robert’s children.
3. The color green (my favorite).
4. Last night’s Design District Holiday Walk here in Savannah.
With the fanciest and most beautiful hors d’oeuvres I have ever seen.
5. HR’s fall-hearty and yummy chicken casserole the other night.
I hope your weekend casseroles around beautifully for you.