My weekly gratitude journal, of sorts.
1. Grandtwin Matthew as Walt Disney for a school project.
2. “This Cat.” In the early evening, I often walk out to one of our Savannah squares near where HR and I live. To read. And “This Cat” ALWAYS makes an appearance when I go to Warren Square.
3. Our fingernails and toenails. I’m not exactly sure why they make me happy. But they are such a part of us. And they’re SO determined. You have to cut them pretty often.
4. Exploring the nearby Effingham (County) Historical Museum with a couple of buddies.
5. A dolly from yesteryear.
5. The struggling but still here U.S. Postal Service.
May good health and true happiness be delivered to your door this weekend.