Come along, and see what I saw …
Tag: My Life
Kitty in the Square
Historic District Savannah has 22 beautiful extant squares. Plus two more that were partially destroyed by “progress.“
On an evening walk near us today, I came across this kitty resting in Warren Square.
“Hello there,” I said, trying to project friendliness.
“Hmmm,” he sighed.
One-Word Wednesday: 1/11/23
Throwback Thursday: “HR and Our Grandtwins”
My husband and my grandtwins Matthew and Madison back in 2015.
“Robert and … #30”
A blog category of pics I’ve taken of HR (Hubby Robert) and … well, just about anything.
Robert and … his wings.
Five Friday Happy Bringers 12/9/22
1. Our interracial ornaments!
2. The beautiful little boutique coffee shop that just opened across the street from us in the old Trustees Garden area of Savannah.
3. The joy and privilege of breathing in and breathing out … all the time!
4. Cute-collared holiday doggie near us.
5. Democracy winning …
May you have a winning weekend ahead!
Five Friday Happy Bringers 11/11/22
1. More Savannah fall sidewalk beauty to process.
2. Speaking of beauty, a beautiful little turtle I filmed (10 seconds, watch it!) at the education center at Sapelo Island this week. We really hit it off.
Let’s call her Autumn!
3. Unique walkways.
4. Today. Simply having TODAY. What a reason to rejoice!
5. Spanish moss and Robert.
May you have So Much to love this weekend!
A Thursday Evening Hello: “HR and a Rose”
Walking near our place the other day, Robert and I came across this gorgeous rose.
IN NOVEMBER!!! Seriously?
Five Friday Happy Bringers 10/28/22
1. Grand twins Matthew and Madison, along with little sister Isabelle and all their cool socks, on Crazy Sock Day at school.
2. Politically CORRECT Halloween decorations near us here in Historic District Savannah.
As in 2020, our Southern state is again paramount in keeping our U.S. democracy alive.
3. Celebrating the wonder of a smile.
4. Fall doors in Savannah.
5. The setting sun. And knowing that it will rise again in the morn.
Wishing you a joyful day from the rising of the sun to the going down of the same.