Shhh … Silent Sunday. 5/7/23
Five Friday Happy Bringers 5/5/23
My weekly gratitude journal, of sorts.
1. Picking strawberries yesterday at Franklin Farm up the road from us in Statesboro (GA).
2. HR and an albino alligator.
3. The ability to add and subtract. Thank you, elementary school teachers.
4. Sandy pine cones on south Georgia trails.
5. A few pretties on our Friday morning walk here in Historic District Savannah.
May your weekend produce a garden of joy.
One-Word Wednesday: 5/3/23
What should be stopped?
“Robert and … #36”
A blog category of pics I’ve taken of HR (Hubby Robert) and … well, just about anything.
Robert and … a bucket of crabs.
HR wanted crab legs for lunch yesterday. And since a local joint, Joe’s Crab Shack, is a five-minute walk away and we haven’t been there in eons, we sashayed over.
I am scared of crab legs, so I’ll settled for a simple but somewhat boring dish of blackened tilapia.
My meal took me about 17 minutes to complete. Robert’s? An hour and 45 minutes.
Monday Moaning or Monday Marveling? 4/1/23
Marveling at the beauty of Longleaf Pine bark after a spring rain.