Friday! Five Things:
1. Rainbows. I saw this double rainbow on my way home from work from Statesboro to Savannah.
2. Elephant Ears. (There’s a long true story here involving New Orleans, Cafe Du Monde, a fortune teller and late night. But that’s for another post.)
3. Learning how to be happier. And taking voluntary steps toward that goal.
4. Chilling out at Chili’s. Last night I went to Chili’s for those spicy chicken crispers (yum).
The visit was made more fun by running into Tiffani, a Chili’s worker extraordinaire (whom I had not seen in quite a while). Tiffani ALWAYS has a smile and a laugh. She radiates happiness. Here she is (and of course I had to give her a blog card).
5. Being able to breathe deeply and feel the essence of life flowing in and out of my body.
HAPPY WEEKEND TO YOU ALL!