I love these lazy, hazy crazy days of summer! Here’s Nat King Cole singing about them. Listen as you read the Happy Bringers:
1. Friendly dogs coming up to me as I sit and read in Washington Square — “my square” here in Savannah’s historic district.
2. Going to the Meet Your Classmates and Teachers Social at Grandson Gabriel’s Pre-K class at Savannah Country Day.
(My grandies call me Abu. Read why here.)
3. Making up a cool recipe the other night — Sautéed Collards with Red Beets and Onions.
4. The (frequent) sight and sound and smell of late afternoon heavy rain in Savannah.
(Outside my living room window.)
5. The sheer joy of being enthusiastic.
Here a wonderful article about that very subject:
Have a gloriously enthusiastic weekend ahead!